The No Fear Fitness Training System: Kettlebell training for a fast paced, busy lifestyle.
Imagine getting in the best shape of your life with only a 20-30 minute workout just a few days a week. That 20 minute workout includes cardio and weight training. As if that weren’t enough, kettlebell training will also increase your endurance, flexibility, stability and mobility. Does the workout you are doing now give you all that? I doubt it.
Kettlebell exercises are similar to the exercises you do with dumbbells. The shape of the kettlebell and handle add a whole new dimension to your workouts, a “turbo” charge so to speak.
Kettlebell training also trains your body to work as a unit. Compound movements are key to functional strength. It’s one of the many reasons kettlebell training is so effective and creates a long , lean and toned body. Isolation exercises are just the opposite, they build large, bulky muscles.
I’ve been working out with kettlebells for over 5 years now. I run two successful businesses, I’m an author, I train men and women just like you with kettlebells and I have 3 small children. I know first hand what its like to have very little time to workout. I needed something that was going to fit into my lifestyle. Kettlebell training fit the bill perfectly. Why? Because it’s fast and effective. The best part is that I don’t have to leave my house to do it. I love it! And I’m confident you will too.
Please take a look around my website. I’ve provided several pages from my best selling book “Get in the Best Shape of Your Life” for my viewers to use for free. So what are you waiting for? Get started now!
About Lisa Shaffer
“I began training with kettlebells in the Fall of 2002. Up to that point, I had been training mostly with free weights to stay fit throughout my adult life. From the moment I first started training with kettlebells, I was hooked. I’ve used them to stay fit during my third pregnancy and used them to quickly regain my shape after pregnancy.
Kettlebells can do for you what they have done for me, get you ‘In the Best Shape of Your Life’. ”
My Philoshophy on Achieving Ultimate Fitness:
- Commitment to excellence.
- Strive to do your very best every day.
- Have clear, concise goals.
- Accept responsibility for yourself, your body, and your goals.
- Make no excuses. If you don’t like what you see in the mirror, change it.
- Have the courage to succeed.
- Approach your fitness goals with enthusiasm.
- Love yourself and whatever type of exercise you do to get into shape.
- Have a positive mental attitude.
- Challenge yourself.
- Have pride in all that you do.
- Eliminate negative elements in your life.
- Don’t Quit.
Some of the highlights in my career as a trainer to date:
- International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation (IKFF) Certified, January 2009
- American Kettlebell Club (AKC) Certified by Valery Federenko, May 2007
- Russian Kettlebell Challenge (RKC) Certified by Pavel Tsatsouline, May 2003
- Assistant Instructor at the RKC Certification Course, June 2004 and September 2005
- Wrote and Published the best selling book, “Get in the Best Shape of Your Life! A Complete Guide to Kettlebell Exercises and Training.”, May 2005.
- Hosted and competed in the Dallas Cross Country KB Meet, achieving a Level 1 ranking in the Women’s Snatch Only 12kg division, December 2004.
- Founder and member of the Northern Virginia Kettlebell Club, August 2003
- Charter member of the North American Kettlebell Federation
- Trained under Mike Mahler, Sr. RK, have conducted a Joint Workshop, and have assisted with instruction at many of his workshops.
- Conducted a Joint Workshop with Dylan Thomas, RKC in Bethesda, MD, July 2005.
- Both instructed and trained with members of the U.S. Secret Service
- Conducted a workshop for the West Virginia State Police Academy, July 2004
- Conducted numerous workshops including several Women’s only workshop
- Have provided instruction and consultation for thousands of clients, including stay-at-home Mothers, Firefighters, several Secret Service Agents, members of the State Police, members of active military, and working men and women of all walks of life.
“I currently reside in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with my husband and 3 daughters. I am available for private and group kettlebell training, as well as phone and email consultations.”
— Lisa Shaffer